the life of a nation. And from a wealth creation point of view it is an
opportunity that comes once over several generations.
We can help facilitate your participation in this growth. After understanding
your needs and providing an appropriate investment strategy we shall see
to its smooth execution.
We shall hand hold you through the entire process from opening of bank
account, getting a PAN card, completion of KYC norms and ensuring that
you are fully compliant to all Indian rules and regulations pertaining to
We are supported by our Law partners on the legal front.
- Determining your needs and setting your financial goals
- Developing a strategy to enable you to achieve your financial
objectives with acceptable levels of risk.
- We design a portfolio based on investment objectives.
- Monitoring the strategy and complete execution of the investments
in all three areas, which will be tax efficient as well as will generate
Fix The Appointment
Understand Your Needs
Secure your family
Wealth Management for NRIs incorporates Financial Planning, Investment Management,
Insurance and Risk Management, Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and other
aggregated financial services. Through our holistic approach in providing wealth management
consulting and advisory encompassing wealth protection, wealth accumulation and wealth
appreciation. We provide end-to-end services to NRIs – Including banking services, getting PAN
and KYC, risk profiling, financial planning and investment management; reviewing, and re-aligning
investments according to change in market environments, keeping tax compliance in India and
your respective country into consideration.
Our range of wealth creation, wealth management and wealth protection solutions are provided
through partners that are leaders in their areas of expertise. These partners enable us to provide
- Direct Equity, Futures & Options – Online and Offline platform
- Mutual Funds – Investing in both Indian and International markets and across multiple asset
- Portfolio Management Services (PMS) – across equity, debt and real estate.
- Bonds / Deposits – Issued by Government, and Corporates
- Structured Products- Customized Wealth Creation Tools.
- Life Insurance Solutions taking care of risk coverage, investment and pension solutions
- General Insurance covering health, businesses and assets
- Sending consolidated Portfolio Reports (Monthly/ Quarterly/Annual).
- Facilitate acquisition / sale / lease of property/property maintaince and taxes
- Facilitate repatriation of sale proceeds/income from investment and real estate
complete banking and other regulatory formalities
- Portfolio accounting and taxation
- Support to avoid the capital Gain tax by suggesting the suitable bond investment
The following information is provided for general information only. However, in
view of the individual nature of the implications, each investor is advised to
consult case to case basis with respect to the specific tax and other implications
arising out of his or her participation in the scheme.
Who is a Non-Resident Indian (NRI)?
A non-resident Indian (NRI) is an Indian citizen or a person of Indian origin who
stays abroad for employment / carrying on business or vocation outside India or
stays abroad under circumstances indicating an uncertain duration of stay
Who is a Person of India Origin (PIO)?
A Person of Indian Origin means a citizen of any country (other than Bangladesh
or Pakistan), if:
- He at any time held an Indian passport; or
- He or either of his parents or grandparents was a citizen of India; or
- He is a spouse of an Indian citizen, or of a person referred to in (a) or (b)
Can an NRI maintain a bank account in India?
Yes. NRIs can maintain accounts in rupees as well as in foreign currency.
Accounts in foreign currencies can, however be maintained with authorised
What are the different types of rupee accounts permitted to be
Two types of rupee accounts viz.
- NRE: Non-resident (External) Rupee Accounts ,
- NRO: Non-resident Rupee (Ordinary) Accounts
What are NRE and NRO accounts?
- Non-Resident (External) Rupee (NRE) account is a Rupee account from which
funds are freely repatriable. It can be opened with either funds remitted from
abroad or local funds which can be remitted abroad.
- Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee (NRO) account is a Rupee account and can be
opened with funds either remitted from abroad or generated in India. The
amounts in such account are generally non repatriable. However, funds in NRO
accounts can be repatriated subject to /a s per per various directives in force at
the time of repatriation. More details can be found on RBI
What is covered ?
NRI can invest in the following products.
- Equity trading on BSE and NSE
- Derivatives trading on the NSE
- IPO online
- Portfolio Management
- Investments in Mutual Funds
Can an NRI, OCB, & FIIs invest in mutual funds in India?
NRI & FIIs can invest in mutual funds in India.
OCBs cannot invest in mutual funds in India.
Does an NRI, PIO, FII require any approval from the RBI to invest in
mutual fund schemes?
No special approval is required. NRIs/FIIs have been granted a general
permission by RBI [Schedule 5 of the Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer
or Issue of Security by a Person Resident Outside India) Regulations, 2000] for
investing in /redeeming units of the schemes subject to conditions set out in the
However, PIOs need to attach a copy of the PIO card with the application form at
the time of investing.